Team Dynamics - 3.5 hour session
- You have a team who is curious about how to work even better with each other
- You want a way to enhance the way your team communicates with each other
- You want a tool and method that is practical and easy to use in everyday work
- You want people to understand and relate to each other more, so that they can be more productive, creative and have higher engagement levels at work
- You want to minimise disruptive conflict and avoidance in your workplace
Understanding how you communicate, what you find respectful and how others communicate and what they find respectful, is critical to developing higher levels of engagement at work and positive team dynamics. The language you use and when and how to communicate can make the difference between a disruptive and avoidant conflict dynamic instead of resolving issues sooner and with more ease. The Arini Method will be used, as well as Appreciative Inquiry.